SATUK Bursary 2017/2018 Academic Year
This is to notify all bona fide students of The Technical University of Kenya of the initiation of the SATUK bursary allocation process for the academic year 2017/2018.
Kindly observe the following:
- Apply online through the student portal
- Attach all relevant documents including;
- The latest fee statement verified by the Finance Office
- Death certificate(s) of parents if orphaned;
- Any other relevant document that may assist in proving your level of need.
- Ensure your Head of Department confirms your details by signing your printed copy.
The following shall be grounds for disqualification;
i) Failure to adhere to guidelines stipulated above;
ii) Students with pending disciplinary cases;
iii) Attaching falsified documents in (2) above;
iv) Late submission of application.
Also take note of the following;
The bursary is for the 2017/2018 academic year hence the current first years are not eligible for consideration.
The portal shall open for application on Monday, 15th October, 2018 at midnight and close on Sunday, 21st October, 2018 at midnight.
Duly filled application forms complete with attachments should reach the office of the undersigned on or before Monday, 22nd October, 2018.
Only students whose application forms will have been received by the closing date will be considered.
Female students are particularly encouraged to apply.
Omondi Oketch, Ph.D.; MA; BE.d.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF LINGUISTICS &
DIRECTOR, STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES